Wednesday, August 12, 2009

irritated

I just got in...side my appartement. Lilian arrived last night, I was really happy to see her. But today I got really annoyed, I lent her my key so she could go home before me. I got home just before midnight, and knocked on my appartement door, because the bell doesn't work, so I knocked, and no answer, I knock and kick and bang the door, still no answer. I call Jess to ask if he can call her phone, because it didn't work with my phone. But he didn't reach her either, so I guess it's her phone that doesn't work. So I stood there for a good time...still banging the door. The neighbour asks if something is wrong and offer a bed to me. No, I said, but I did ask if she had her balcony on the same side as us. She hadn't. I'm also not sure if I had dared to climb the facade of the building, we're still 5 stores up :S
Anyways. I keep kicking and banging, Jess offers me a place to stay over the night. The worse thing is I see light in the appartement, and I hear the TV on. So guessed she was asleep.
Then I try to text her. And THERE she comes opening up the door, like everything was peace and love on the whole fucking earth...! &R%EDFTFC FREW""%!!#/

No comments: