Sunday, August 9, 2009

going alone to the cinema...

...are probably one of the best things I love to do!
Last night I woke up at 7pm after an evening nap. I felt like the world was going under, so I decided to take a walk, and then ended up in the movietheater watching Harry Potter and the half blood prince alone. It was awesome! The movie was not that good, it was OK, not the best movie I've seen, but it was funny, and I love watching fantasy in the movietheater, because it brings me back to being a child.

I went to bed a bit late around 5 am but I'm planning on staying in the whole day to render my sketches i did last night. I feel like using my WACOM tablet, it's a bit dusty.
Juliana is leaving for Brazil tonight, and Lilian is arriving in Paris tomorrow evening. Wohoo!

No comments: