Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pontus Grate scholarship!

ITs 8am a sunday morning and I'm up, happy as a bird, one of the reasons are because I got the PONTUS GRATE SCHOLARSHIP!!

This past weeks, I've been so tired of Paris, and also because it has been the end of the year, and I've just been tired. But this just makes me supermotivated.
I have one month left until our sold. Every student is suppose to make something that could be sold. TOTEM is agan helping us to promote this VENTE. It's the 6th of may, and I've had a hard time figuring out what I should do that I can do good! and that could be sold. But the hard part is that we are totaly on our own. Because everybody are on internships now so we are suppose to pass by school some times to get out products validated.

So today is gonna be work work work. LOVIN IT ;)

No comments: