Wednesday, May 12, 2010

damn artists

This evening we finished 21h30!! We are supposed to finish 19h. The worse thing is I had no important things to do during the day, then suddenly in the last minute, Maroussia decided to move around all the things in the showroom/boutique, because there are a lot of clothes they never get sold. It was kinda frustrating, because I was already supertired and I needed to work on things for school, and I was superhungry. So in the end when Anji asked me to organise the stock a bit I got kinda grumpy....!!
I know that artists always work until late hours, they kind of just work as soon as they get there ideas, and they feel they have to do it straight away, so I totaly understood Maroussia. When you get frustrated because something doesn't work, you want to fix it directly. But I was so hungry and tired, and I don't feel like staying the whole evening, and on top of this I'm not paid. Well, we got to take some clothes, she thought looked weird, that they have had for a really long time, that kind of are rests from solds they had like years ago...

I need to go to bed, so I can get up early tomorrow. I don't work tomorrow, because it's a holiday, but I need to work at home, and I need to see if school is open to get my stuff back from the school show last week.

I'm constantly having horrible dreams right now. I wish I could tell you all about them, but everytime I'm trying to tell Adrien about them I realise how complicated it is to get it, if you're not a part of it.

No comments: