Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One respond, yes!...or NO!

So of all the calls we did this afternoon, I had one guy calling me back. He sounded very stressed and rude on the phone, but whatever.
It was by M°Telegraphe. When I got there it was already a couple there.
Later we were 3 couples and me.
So we saw the building, that was under construction, so the view from the actual appartement, well, let's just say there was no view!
The first appartement looked ok, it was under construction as well. The only problem was you had to go through one of the rooms to go to the bathroom...and we don't want that.
The 2nd appartement had a nice kitchen...period!
There you also had to go through the first room to get to the 2nd room, which was about half the size and triangle, and the bathroom was about half the size of our current bathroom(which is already tiny).
The others seemed very interested in the place, I just tried to figure out an excuse to get out of there.
Why would you wanna pay 1100€ for a place you can only use about 60% of because it's not symmetrical!!!
I think I'm going under.
I'm sorry if I'm sounding too french, but I now understand why the french complain so much.

No comments: