Friday, September 4, 2009

had about zero hours of sleep...

Yesterday was my free day from Cojean, and I was suppose to do things I had to do, but instead my bed looked really comfortable and I decided to fall asleep for a couple of hours. After that a friend from the capoeira had an apero. It was really cool, but it became a bit late considering I'm starting work 7:30 today. So yeah...my alarm is ringing right now, and I should get up. I've been trying to sleep for a while now, but haven't been able to. I have too many things in my head, but so I decided to look for appartement ads. I've been looking on craigslist, I haven't been on that website for a while now, just because there's a lot of scam there, but I thought I might give it a try.
I need to go to work now :P
It's so dark outside, it feels like winter...

No comments: