Monday, July 4, 2011

First day with Volcom

This is just going to be the time of my life I think. I met all the people at Volcom, and they seem like such great team. It's such a change from Paris. No more being in a crowded underground. I'm taking the bike every morning, the route is following the lake.
I wanted to bike to the beach after work, but saw that my wheel was out of air, so I couldn't go any further. So I'll just have to do it tomorrow.
The first day, was also a day of research, it's the hardest part of doing a collection I think. To start from zero. So I just sat in front of the computer from 9-18h just to find the best image references.
It's only 20h but I could fall asleep right now, I didn't get much sleep, because practicaly it was like the day before first day of school, you get all excited slash anxious! And also because I had the window open and I think I got about 5 big mosquito bites.

Good evening!

No comments: