Thursday, May 26, 2011

La fin!

Ok, that's it??

I walked around this morning not knowing what to do because I was so stressed about my presentation. But it went fine. The only question that seemed to concern them was that I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do in the future: men/women/children/fabricdesigner/clothingdesigner....
I told them that ok, it's been 2 years that I've been as close into fashion as I am now, I can't decide what exactly I want to do right now. The schoolyears is a time of research. There are so many things I need to discover, and you discover with the time what you were born to do.
I think it will take me a life time to know exactly what I want to do. I want to do everything if I have to answer!

...anyways, I just think it was a stupid question, but maybe that's just me, otherwise it went fine. They just left me witht his question which I don't think is very important right now...
If I get to draw, touch fabrics and work with visual communication I'm happy, then which brand I wanna work for...pff, we'll see when I'm already working for it!

No comments: