Monday, January 24, 2011

Volcom shooting

After I tiring weekend I've finaly gotten my sleep and I've even had time to retouch photos, and have them printed. I'm so happy I managed to gather a great team with a cool athmosphere. We finaly did it by the Samaritaine building. A big abandoned warehouse in chatelet.
Even though we got out a bit late after have been putting on make up, doing the hair and deciding the complementary garments, we got the first part of the photoshoot with Sara with a bit of daylight, and the second part with Elodie we got night light.
It creates two stories around the garment, one a bit more poetic and innocent and the other a bit more harch and underground.

Thanks again to
Benoit for taking the photos
Sara and Elodie for posing
Sandrine for doing the make up

You rock!

xxx

No comments: