Friday, October 29, 2010

Les petits mouchoirs

n
Yesterday I was suppose to see the expo of Basquiat and Larry Clark at the Musée d'Art Moderne, I arrived there half an hour earlier then my meeting with Adrien, because I wanted to take some photos of Palais de Tokyo and the museum of modern art. I saw the line and it was literaly almost til metro Alma-Marceau.... I called Adrien and decided to go and see a movie instead.
Les petits mouchoirs was on my mind. I had seen some posts on facebook, saying they had had a good cry after it. I had always wondered if I would be able to fall a tear for a french movie. a) because its in french b) because french movies always seem too melancholic to me. Anyways, in the end I sat there crying like a homeless dog. But it had some funny bits too though. Me liking it.

No comments: