Thursday, September 2, 2010



all kind of different flavours of Savon Marseillaise. It's like eye candy. And of course billiards with the hands.




So, welcome to my tent at MIAMI camping. A very comfy and spacious...space...with as many mosquitos you want, and if you also wish antz, you got plenty of them!



Taking a walk by the harbour before bedtime.


Canetplage as we remember it. Taking baths on an empty beach 8pm. It can't get better.




The ghetto of Perpignan. A small city in the south west.



Coullioure. A small picturesque village by the coast. Very touristique though.



I had a very simple (but expensive) salad in this restaurant in the heart of Toulouse. I now try to do this salad once in a while at home. I usualy never do salads at home, but was thinking 'why not'! So I'm now doing this simple salad out of roquette, with a simple vinegrette, sliced bananas, chevre cheese, topped with raisins and roasted almonds and honey. YUMMY!



Cow competition in Brive-La-Gaillarde. I seriously don't know how they judge....you dont even got the chance to see them in bikinis.



Fishing for crawfish in the garden. scary....

No comments: