Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FILM

Just got home from the cinema. Watched the Extendables. I'm sure no one was there for the manuscript, just for seeing the biggest actionheroes ever. Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li and of cours they had to put in Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis for 2 minutes, just to charge the movie with even more action heroes! When A.S was seen on the screen, I was just about to say: "wow, he has time to make a movie while doing politics!"
But then he just disappeared after 2 minutes and never appeared again.

There had been a lot of going to the movie theater theese days. What else do you do when the weather is shit. I've watched Inception 2 times! Monday I went to see Tamara Drew, brittish humor, not really my thing.

Tomorrow it will be The Killer Inside Me.

As an ex-dancer, I will just have to see this movie with Natalie Portman as the lead role.

No comments: