Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nightmare

I dreamt that it was already january, and I had forgotten I had started school again, which meant I had missed 4 months of my school. I'm either scared of time passing by too fast, or I really miss school a lot. I honestly think it's both.

I still have the whole sunday left of this weekend with Adrien. I'm doing my laundry right now, because tomorrow I'm off to sweden.
Friday I had my last day with Andrea Crews, and the last day working at NIKE's as well.
I was offered a pair of runners from Nike and some clothes from the jogging collection of AC.

Friday evening, me and Adrien was on an outdoor cinema in the 11th arrondissement. We watched I Vitelloni by Fellini. It was quite funny. Better than the first Fellini movie I saw, Juliet of the spirits.


Yesterday we went to bar Ourq I was expecting some english girls to sell some PIMMS, which one of theme is a friend of mine. But no one was there, but I'm definitely going back to bar Ourq to play some pétanque in august. It's a really nice, turquoise bar right beside the canal.

No comments: