Sunday, June 6, 2010

finaly in bed

This morning I woke up at 7am, the time I should be at work. It was horrible to wake up and just rush to work. Since I was late I had to stay 40 min longer. I didn't get out of work until 18:15 or something like that. I was suppose to go straight home, put my legs in the air, get some sleep. But on my way home I saw a shoeshop with some nice shoes, and then I noticed people had put up stands all along the street in the same direction as my bus, so I started walking to see what they had, and I ended up walking almost all the way home. Which got me even more tired. And when I finaly got home I didn't have time to rest, because I had to get ready to go out again, meet up with Vincent, Camille and Charlotte, we sat down at Canal St Martin, and then we moved to Quai de Seine. It was full of people. We met up with some people from Cojean. No I'm finaly home, in my bed and I can no longer feel my legs...

No comments: