Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOW...just WOW..

I'm just soooo happy, I can't even describe how happy I am.
I mean to see all theese people coming to help me and Juliana moving out from the appartement... it almost teared me up.
The people from Vamos Capoeira are not just like any other people, they are there, they are happy, and we do it all together, they could do anything that would be hard and annoying and they would make it to something joyful!
I mean to see all the shit we had in the appartement this morning I freaked out!
But then suddenly 19h, I hear Juliana saying ok, so wee have one truck and 4 cars....huh???
Jeez, yesterday we had nothing, now we have all the capoeristes from vamos Capoeira coming helping. Im just so happy to have theese people as my friends. Seriously it is NOT often you meet people like theese!...

No comments: